Instructor courses in Hull and York
Clever Instructor Training are now looking for candidates for the spring training courses.
Due to demand from our busy driving school we are looking for fully qualified Approved Driving Instructors.
No experience is necessary as training will be given in all parts of the instructor test.
The requirements to become a driving instructor are
- A full UK driving licence held for at least 3 years,
- a clean licence is preferred but no more than 6 points maybe accepted after checks with the DSA.
- The candidates must take a criminal records disclosure check
- You must be able to read a number plate at 27.5 mtrs, the use of glasses or contact lenses is fine.
- You must pass parts 1, 2 and 3 of the ADI test.